The fast pace at which the world is moving now often stalls our Calendars, and before you know it, there isn’t enough time remaining in the day to finish the daily chores. Just like you clean your closet, you must also re-evaluate your plans, dispose of what doesn’t work, and make continuous improvements to make your life sorted. But don’t fret over it because FileCalendar has got your back. The app is available for iPhone and iPad, and you can download it from App Store for $1.99 only. Alternately, you can check out its lite version to get yourself acquainted before buying it.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can streamline your professional life using FileCalendar. Here are seven different ways to clean up your timetable with the app:
- You can set priorities using the notifications and reminder tab on FileCalendar. Ask yourself– what are the fundamental parts of your life that prop you up? The points of interest will be unique to each individual, yet for the most part, you have three fundamental needs: well-being, social connections, and a work-life balance. Cut out whatever hinders these needs.
- Taking occasional breaks at work can significantly improve your efficiency. Breaks offer a chance to re-energize yourself and pull together. You’ll be greatly motivated and ready to take the assignments head-on. So, make sure to set reminders on FileCalendar to remind you to take a break.
- Not all meetings at work are discretionary. In case the situation allows, be particular about which ones you want to join. FileCalendar allows you to prearrange your meetings, making it easier to cut down on those which aren’t necessary. You must also ask yourself– can the task be tended to using email? Or does it require your physical presence? FileCalendar also makes it easy for you to book meetings.
- With FileCalendar, you can connect your Calendar to other apps and services that you use, such as email, a to-do app, or even text messaging service on your phone. Then, you can create rules to automate what you want.
- You can move an email onto the Calendar symbol in the route menu to transform it into an appointment, or rapidly send a gathering demand from either email or the Calendar. FileCalendar supports different time regions as well, which is a boon in the globalized world.
- The Calendar offers four distinct perspectives– day, week, multi-week, and month. Moreover, it has a helpful search function with time channels and inherent classifications for occasions like birthday and calls.
- Simple to share: with Cloud integration, you can seamlessly access your files and information across devices. With so many striking features in FileCalendar, it is a complete package that will help you redefine your timetable and keep your life composed.
What gives FileCalendar an edge over other similar apps on iOS is its ergonomic interface and customizations. It is natural, snappy, helpful, and rich in features– all that you need from an app you’re trusting to make your life simpler to plan. If you are serious about regaining a grip over your life, then powerful features such as customizable views and integrations will help you get the most out of your Calendar.
There are a few areas which need some improvements. For instance, including automatic synchronization of data will help users in reducing the time wasted on doing so manually. But the fact that the developers are continually improving the app is reassuring.
FileCalendar has a great concept and is highly affordable. Its utility in planning your work life is indisputable. So, if you are looking for a refined but simple planning tool, go ahead and download FileCalendar.