Over time, our devices can get bogged down. The number of files we save, the number of apps we download and the amount of notifications that we allow to pile up can take a toll on the overall performance of your Android. While there are several apps to choose from that help you “clean up” your Android, you want one that is easy to use, quick, and provides an easy way to select what you want to clean up and provides you with a status on the clean-up effort.
Top Cleaner is one such app. It combines the various elements of what is required to rid your device of elements that could be slowing it down. This includes a phone cleaner, a speed booster, a batter saver, a CPU cooler, an app lock feature:
- Clean Junk Files – as you use your device, over time you will have downloaded several apps, and for each app, there are several supporting files to go with. There are cache files, junk files, temp files, old and empty folders. You’ve also maybe taken a ton of photos, updates them, downloaded files that people have sent you, and more. There could be a lot of “stuff” on your phone that you may not need anymore. This function helps you identify those app and areas that can be cleaned up, so your CPU runs cleanly.
- Speed Up Phone – boost speed on your Android with this function. It turns off programs that are running in the background to reduce RAM.
- Save Battery Life – this function reduces battery drainage by finding any program that is running in the background and putting them to sleep. Sometimes we can go days without remembering we had an app running, and then we wonder why the battery life doesn’t last.
- AppLock – keep your data and profiles safe with a secure app locking function. Setting your own swipe action lock adds an additional layer of protection beyond being able to unlock the phone.
- CPU Cooler – cool down CPUs with ease. Top Cleaner runs through and shuts down background apps that are churning away, eating up CPU time and generating heat. The less that runs, the less energy your device will use and the less heat it will give off. The last thing you want is a battery that overheats and swells – trust me.
- Notification Clean – with one tap, clean up all notifications that have accumulated over days. Sure, we like to be notified of emails, changes in weather, news updates, game status, but these things add up. Even though they are not longer on your screen, doesn’t mean they are not there.
Each of these cleaner functions can be instantiated with a single tap. The app does the rest. It finds what it needs and takes care of business.
Being a free app, you will see ads from time to time; just ignore and stick to what you downloaded the app for. As long as the app is doing what you need it to do, you have to pay for it with an ad.
As an effective tool to keep your Android running as efficiently as possible, Top Cleaner earns top points in my book. Give it a try – you have nothing to lose and speed to gain.